With technology moving so fast, GIGABYTE still keep up with the latest trends and provide our customers with advanced features and latest technology. GIGABYTE B660 Series motherboards come with upgraded power solution, latest storage standards and outstanding connectivity to enable optimize performance for gaming.
Twin Hybrid VRM Design
To ensure maximum Turbo Boost and performance of Intel new generation CPU, GIGABYTE B660 equips the best VRM design we’ve ever built with the highest quality components.
Aorus is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 5333MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their AORUS motherboard.
Single 32GB Support
The maximum memory capacity on the B660 motherboard is 128GB. After Intel updated the memory reference code, a single slot can support up to 32GB. Therefore with populated 2 DIMM per channel on both channel, total memory capacity is 128GB, which was only available on High End Desktop (HEDT) platforms. For users who always run out of memory capacity, there is more bandwidth now for memory-intensive application such as rendering and video editing.
Shielded Memory Routing
All memory routing is under the PCB inner layer shielded by a large ground layer to protect from external interference.
Triple PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 Connectors with Thermal Guard
AORUS Gaming Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their Systems’ potential.
Hybrid Cores Optimization
With new Intel Hybrid technology, GIGABYTE exclusively creates two new “CPU Upgrade” in BIOS profiles to meet different users’ scenarios by adjusting P-Core and E-Core activation and voltage policy.
ADVANCED THERMAL SOLUTION
GIGABYTE B660 Series Motherboards’ Un-throttled performance is guaranteed by innovative and optimized thermal design to ensure the best CPU, Chipset, SSD stability and low temperatures under full load application and gaming.
Fully covered Mosfet Heatsink
2X Large Surface
- Increased surface area up to 2X larger compared to traditional heatsinks. It improves heat dissipation from the MOSFETs.
Real One-piece Build
- TMOS is a TRUE single piece heatsink. Its one-piece design and larger surface drastically improve the cooling performance against competitors’ multi-piece design.
- TMOS features several channels and inlets on the heatsink. This design allows for the air flow to go through which leads to a great improvement of the heat transfer performance
AORUS M.2 Thermal Guard
With durability in mind, GIGABYTE provides a thermal solution for M.2 SSD devices. The M.2 Thermal Guard prevents throttling and bottlenecks from high speed M.2 SSDs as it helps to dissipate heat before it becomes an issue.
3% Cooler by implementing 2X copper PCB Design
By adopting 2X copper on PCB inner layer, it lowers the components’ temperature at least 3% by turning the PCB into a super thin PCB size copper heatsink to dissipate the heat from the components effectively, due to it’s high thermal conductivity and lower impedance.
Smart Fan 6
Smart Fan 6 contains several unique cooling features that ensure gaming PC maintain its performance while staying cool and quiet. Multiple fan headers can support PWM/DC fan and pump, and users can easily define each fan curve based on different temperature sensors across the board via intuitive user interface.
High Current Support
- Each fan headers support PWM and DC fan and Water cooling Pump , and up to 24W (12V x 2A) with Over-Current Protection
- 7 temperature/fan speed control points for precise fan curve
Dual Curve Mode
- Slope/Stair dual mode for different user scenario
- Fan can stop completely below users’ specified temperature point
Smart Fan 6 BIOS UI
1Improve fan curve UI
- We increase control points from 5 to 7 and larger fan speed graph for precise and easier fan curve control.
2Slope/Stair dual graph mode
- Fan curve can be quickly switch with Slope and Stair modes for different user scenario. Slope is traditional and intuitive linear fan speed curve. With newly added Stair non-linear mode, fan keeps at same speed between specified temperature interval.
- For advanced users, we provide fan speed manual input for more precise control.
- Use can place 4 EZ Tuning points at rough temperature/fan speed, and Smart Fan 6 can quickly generate a fan curve.
5Fan curve profile
- Fan curve profile can be saved in BIOS ROM, profile will be kept after updating BIOS.
Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop, map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature—all of it can be customized to your liking.
GIGABYTE B660 Series Motherboards let you experience ultimate connection flexibility and blazing data-transfer speed with next generation network, storage, and WIFI connectivity.
First adopter on 2.5GbE LAN onboard
2X Faster than ever
ㆍAdoption of 2.5G LAN provide up to 2.5 GbE network connectivity, with at least 2X faster transfer speeds compared to general 1GbE networking, perfectly designed for gamers with ultimate online gaming experience.
WIFI 6 802.11ax + BT 5 Module
Wireless solution 802.11ax WIFI 6 with new dedicated 6GHz band, enables gigabit wireless performance, provides smooth video streaming, better gaming experience, few dropped connections and speeds up to 2.4Gbps*. Moreover, Bluetooth 5 provides 4X range over BT 4.2 and with faster transmission.
Benefit of WIFI 6
- 5.5X throughput than 802.11ac 1×1*
- 4X better network capacity, no traffic jams especially in those dense area with lots of devices
- Network efficiency increase for better user experience
Connecting the Future – USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C®
Featuring the USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 design which is doubled the performance than previous generation of USB 3.2 Gen 2. It works up to 20Gbps ultra-fast data transfer while connecting to USB 3.2 compliant peripherals. Through the USB Type-C® connector, users can enjoy the flexibility of reversible connection to access and store massive amounts of data rapidly
Realtek High-End HD Audio Codec
ALC1220 120dB(A) SNR HD Audio with Smart Headphone Amp automatically detects impedance of your head-worn audio device, preventing issues such as low volume and distortion. With the new VB series audio controller, stream your voice to the world vibrantly with both front/rear microphone SNR up to 110/114dB(A).
Hi-Res Audio certified, meaning that the product is capable of reproducing frequencies up to 40kHz or above which ensures user with the best audio quality at all times.
GIGABYTE motherboards bundle several useful and intuitive software to help users to control every aspect of motherboard and provide customizable lighting effect with outstanding aesthetics to fit your unique personality.
Now offering more LED customizations than ever, users can truly adapt their PC to represent their lifestyle. With full RGB support and a redesigned RGB Fusion 2.0 application, the user has complete control over the LEDs which surround the motherboard. Note: Lighting effects depicted are for demonstration purposes only. Actual lighting effects may vary by model.
New User Interface
- All new EASY MODE shows important hardware information in one page including CPU clock, Memory, Storage, Fan.
- Add constantly used items into the favorite menu for quick access.
- Show all kinds of storage information including SATA, PCIE and M.2 interface.
- List all changes before saving and exiting bios. Quickly review overall settings modification.
Intuitive Load Line Curve
- Clearly show each loadline calibration setting in an intuitive curve graph.
GIGABYTE’s EasyTune™ is a simple and easy-to-use interface that allows users to fine-tune their system settings or adjust system and memory clocks and voltages in a Windows environment. With Smart Quick Boost, one click is all it takes to automatically overclock your system, giving an added performance boost when you need it the most.
System Information Viewer
GIGABYTE System Information Viewer is a central location that gives you access to your current system status. Monitor components such as the clocks and processor, set your preferred fan speed profile, create alerts when temperatures get too high or record your system’s behavior; these are the possibilities of the System Information Viewer.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ features its product durability and high-quality manufacturing process. GIGABYTE motherboards use the best components and reinforce every slots to make each of them solid and durable.
Update the BIOS easily without installing the CPU, memory and graphics card.
With GIGABYTE Q-Flash Plus, you don’t need to install the CPU, memory and graphics card nor enter the BIOS menu to flash the BIOS. Just download and save a new BIOS file (rename to gigabyte.bin) on the USB flash drive, then press the dedicated Q-Flash Plus button and you’re good to go!
Solid Pin Power Connectors
AORUS motherboards feature solid plated ATX 12V 8pin + 4pin power connectors to offer a stable power supply during CPU overloading.
Solid Pin Power connector advantages
- Larger contact area for electricity
- More metal quantity to sustain higher power and generated heat
- Ultra durable and longer lifespan
- Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- 16*+1+1 Twin Hybrid Digital VRM Design with 60A DrMOS
- Shielded Memory Routing for Better Memory Overclocking
- Fully Covered Thermal Design with High Coverage MOSFET Heatsinks
- WIFI 6 802.11ax 2T2R & BT5 with AORUS Antenna
- Amp-Up Audio with ALC1220 and WIMA Audio Capacitors
- Blazing Fast Intel® 2.5GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
- Triple Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0*/3.0 x4 M.2 with Enlarged Thermal Guards
- SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C® delivers up to 20Gb/s transfer speeds
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone Addressable LED Light Show Design, Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card